W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Sunday 15 November 2009

102 Girls like boys (4)



My best girlfriend had been dating my brother for a while. He really turned her on! Some friday evening they thought they were alone in our house, but as it happened they were not. I was upstairs and heard some noise from below. I recognised that kind of noise and slipped as silent as I could down the stairs. The crack in the door revealed him kissing her, playing with her breasts, then tasting her sweet cunt. When she was really horny, he plunged his cock into her tight hole and soon she was squirming with pleasure riding his huge dick. I was so jealous....





















No comments:

Post a Comment