W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Saturday 10 October 2009

090 Train wank



I have seen a guy wanking on the train only once. I walked the train to find me a place at the window. And than I saw him. I could see from his precum wet fingers that I had caught him in the act. I looked into his horny eyes and felt sorry for him. I asked him to go on with what he was doing. At first he didn't no what to do. Felt ashamed or so. Then I said to him that I knew what he was up to and that I would be pleased if I were allowed to watch him finish his job. Then he took his 7-inch sword out of his fly that was still open. The guy was blond, horny, handsome. He didn't touch himself; his eyes were closed and he groaned; his rocket was pulsating and ready to launch. After a minute or so he cursed loudly and his cum was spraying all over the place. He took some time to enjoy his orgasm. I helped him to clean up the mess. When we arrived at the railway station he kissed me and hurried to get of the train. I've never seen the guy again, but everytime this extraordinary rendez-vous crosses my mind it turns me on again.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment