W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Sunday 4 October 2009

088 Bonobo's



Some weeks ago I came across pics Wenger had put on the internet showing his hot horny wanker emerging from his jeans. Watching these pics gave me the feeling I get looking at Bonobo's at the zoo. Bonobo males are prepared for sexual intercouse all day. With their erect penises they are constantly prepared to penetrate females and even males as a way of greeting, a means of conflict resolution and of post-conflict reconciliation. If Wenger was to choose the kind of species he would like to return on earth after his current life, I think he'd go for a bonobo!



Wenger

























































No comments:

Post a Comment