W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Monday 13 July 2009

057 Crotch Fondling

Boys, guys, men, they all grab their crotch, whether they are conciously aware of it or not. It sometimes seems to me that they never go more than a minute
without touching, grabbing, scratching, arranging, digging, fondling or else. I don't know if they are aware themselves, cause even in public they walk around, looking right at you while fondling themselves. Men seem to have no personal embarrassment as they look you right in the eye while doing this. When I was young (that was in the 16th century as you will know) I was taught to look away or focus on some other body part. Today at the Louvre I enjoy it when they are blatantly rubbing themselves in front of me as if it was some kind of statement on their manhood. All males are dick-obsessed. And so am I.












































































No comments:

Post a Comment