W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Monday 16 April 2012

365 Easter eggs

"Oh, wow, ohh... Giusi, thank you. Thank you so much. I like you nursing me. How shall I get rid of this shit?"
"Mario", I said, while running my hand through his hair and kissing his forehead, "I'll be back tomorrow morning to make sure you are healed all right. "Make sure we'll not be disturbed cause I think you'll need an thorough investigation." With a big smile he grabbed his tee, whiped his stomach and threw the soaken piece of garment in a corner.
"My eggs are empty, but there must be some fresh chicken eggs. Let's go and hunt for them." We walked down the backyard and started to collect the egss like little children participating an egg hunt. "Giusi, you just had two of the finest eggs in your mouth. Think of it while eating these", he said. "I'm afraid I cannot afford your doctors fee, so please, no payment."












No comments:

Post a Comment