W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Thursday 8 March 2012

352 Crotch grabbing

Easter morning many years ago. I was quite young and dating Luca. My mother wanted me to fetch some fresh eggs so I walked down the street to old mr. Ranieri. "You know Mario. Always lazy, never doing what he should. He hasn't collected any eggs yet", he told me. "My legs aren't so well. He should be anywhere around. Would you please try to find him and ask him to get you some eggs?".

So I did and it wasn't hard to find him. Actually he was the one who saw me first. "Hey Giusi", he welcommed me while grabbing his crotch like so many guys do. "I was about to visit you. "My balls are a bit aching you know .... I'm sure nurse Giusi knows how to treat them".

He was referring to the days we were playing docters and nurses when we were litle children. When we were about 11-12 years old, most guys didn't want to be examined anymore, though some still enjoyed it. Mario was one of them. I still remember how fascinated we both were any time he got an erection when I investigated his private parts. In return I let him examine my vagina, touch it a bit and hold my breasts. When we were about 12 or 13 he cummed for the first time while I was slightly moving his foreskin. His cum hit my face and we both didn't quite realise what had happened. Without saying a word we cleaned up and said goodbye.

Only until we were about 16 or 17 we investigated eachother again. He had won a boy beauty contest and his trophee was to have a look under my clothes. In return I was allowed to see him like Adam in paradise. I said goodbye when precum started to leak from the tip.

"Okay", I replied after some thinking and observing. "Put on some other pair of jeans. These are a bit tight, don't you think".

-- to be continued --































No comments:

Post a Comment