W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Friday 9 December 2011

322 Inside

For months there had been rumours that he was dating a white girl, but it wasn't until mid-semester that he and Gina started hanging out in public together. Girls gossiped the couple was already having sex, eventhough Gina was still 17 and when a few close friends asked Gina if it was true, she just smiled. I was peeking over Gina's shoulder when I saw Gina texting him on her phone "I can't wait to have your baby". Gina wrote, "But until you're ready, we'll just keep practising. I love how it feels when your inside me! XXX OOO. Love, your babygirl".
























No comments:

Post a Comment