W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Wednesday 5 October 2011

312 Cute nude sexy

My cousin is staying with us. Rafaello. The name of an angel. My God, what an angel he is! His skin, so smooth and soft. His looks, still boyish. And down under? The exterior is impressive.

I encourage him to have a shower before dinner. Like any other guy he'll get aroused by a warm, steamy, soapy shower. The bathroom, a place a young man can be alone with his pulsing hormones. It should be nearly impossible for him to keep from getting aroused when lathering up his genitals for washing.....

I guess I'd better comb my hair before dinner. Oops. Sorry. Wow. Is that all yours?

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment