W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Friday 21 May 2010

169 Doctors and nurses

My interest in boys and their behaviour started as a young child. Why did boys have a willy? If it was only for peeing, why didn't they have a slit like me. And I was sure his piccaninny sac was not to carry groceries.... Whith all these questions you can imagine that playing docters and nurses used to be one of my fovorite games.

The boys grew older and they got pubic hair, hair on their legs and armpits, a thicker penis and most interesting of all: they could get an erection .... My God, boys were a great object of study of which I understood litlle at that time.

When we were about 11-12 years old, most guys didn't want to be examined anymore, though some still enjoyed it. They liked me touching their private parts. In return they wanted to examine my vagina, touch it a bit and hold my breasts. I remember the feeling of a stiffy against my body, giving me a sensational feeling. When we were about 12 or 13 we stopped playing these games.






































































































No comments:

Post a Comment