W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Monday 8 February 2010

134 Unwrapped gifts

I can't deny that I have an inordinate amount of affection for male anatomy. Whenever I'm blessed to be a part of a boozy lunch with girlfriends and the subject turns to men, I can't decide my favorite part. I adore wide shoulders but I couldn't be with a man who didn't have terrific pouty lips. Likewise great arms and hands are essential, but if there's no booty, what am I supposed to admire when he gets up in the middle of the night to visit the loo? Did I mention I love man feet? Please don't call man feet ugly. They're like a cute pterodactyl claw with hairs, and I want to bite every toe.

Curiously, I never call dibs on the penis. Claiming a guy's package as my favorite body part just makes me look ... what? Oversexed? Cheap? Horny? Single? So I never claim his manhood as my fave. This is in part because the word manhood is embarrassing. But little friend isn't accurate (cause I prefer big) and penis is too medical for me. Package works. It makes it sound like a gift.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment