W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Thursday 24 December 2009

117 Comparison studies (4)

We can hardly understand his obsession with penile measurement. I've learned never to belittle his penis, even as a joke, or say anything to indicate that I think it's rather small. Instead I always worship his sacred parts.

I just accept that he'll always be a tiny bit sensitive about the size of his organ, always convinced that it would be nicer if it were just that little bit longer like that of his father, his brother, his cousin, the guys in the changing room or his friends ....












































No comments:

Post a Comment