W A R N I N G

If you are under the age of 18, offended by images of male or female nudity, or the laws in your community do not allow the viewing and/or possession of adult material, please leave this site immidiately.



Thursday 14 May 2009

031 Big thick purple cock head

I unbuttoned his pants and zipper and lowered them to his ancle with his boxers, grabbed his shaft with both hands and played with the skin around the tip. His cock got harder and harder and started to leak delicious clear drops of precum into my mouth. I slid back his thick foreskin and the wide purple head glistened with fluid in the bright sun. I looked up his towering frame and began sucking savagely on his big purple cockhead. He was almost beside himself with the pure joy I was giving him. His cock was oozing a huge amount of precum now, and I could taste the yummy, slippery, drops as they ran from the end of his swollen, purple, cock head.





















No comments:

Post a Comment